General Dentistry in Aurora
Your smile should feel good and look goodProblems such as cavities, gum disease and infection can cause pain and stress. The care you receive from Dr. Weingarten and our friendly staff is focused on keeping you comfortable and restoring beauty to damaged teeth using the most conservative methods.
Some of the general dentistry services we provide include:
- Cosmetic fillings - Beyond repairing damage to tooth structure, cosmetic fillings made from composite resin material restore teeth to their most natural appearance. Composites are attractive and very durable, lasting several years without posing the threat of further damage.
- Dental crowns - Badly damaged teeth and those treated with root canal therapy need to be protected from further damage caused by bacteria or the force of biting and chewing. Dr. Weingarten designs crowns to meticulous standards of fit and appearance. This leads to better long-term strength and patient satisfaction.
- Dental bridges - Tooth loss can be addressed with dental implants, but a fixed dental bridge is the best option in some cases. Bridges are secured by two beautifully natural-looking crowns, which we place on the adjacent teeth. The artificial tooth fused between the crowns fills the empty space.
- Root canal therapy - We work with patients to inhibit the activity of oral bacteria. When infection develops in the center of a tooth, we remedy pain and remove diseased tissue with a root canal therapy. Using local anesthetic and gentle techniques, we make this procedure as pain-free as possible. Sedation is available to calm the nerves of anxious patients.
- Dental bonding - The bonding procedure is a painless way to improve the appearance of a tooth. This process is best suited to small imperfections or damage such as a cavity, a chip or crack, or a small gap between two teeth.
- Extractions - We do all that we can to save natural teeth with preventive care and early intervention. If injury or disease has caused irreparable damage, we will perform a gentle extraction. One of the most commonly performed extraction procedures is to remove wisdom teeth, which often have difficulty growing in fully.
- Dental Implants - The implant is designed to replace a missing root. The purpose like natural root, is to stabilize the structure without involvement of any other teeth.